Available for school groups, organized church groups,Sparks, Brownies, Guides, Pathfinders, Beavers, Cubs, Scouts and Junior Forest Wardens!
Sparks, Brownies, Guides, Pathfinders, Beavers, Cubs, Scouts, Junior Forest Wardens, School Groups
It's the best slumber party ever! In this special Sleepover package we will take you on an experience that you and your group will never forget.
A Sleepover package may include:
• An IMAX® film (excludes feature length films)
• Learn what's up in the night sky in the Margaret Zeidler Star Theatre
• Visit the Observatory (weather permitting)
• Participate in fabulous science demonstrations
• Visit our exhibit galleries - And finally...
• Sleep under the stars in the Margaret Zeidler Star Theatre
Dates: Friday or Saturday evenings available. Weeknight bookings available for school groups.
Time: 6:30 pm to noon the following day. Bookings must be made at least two weeks in advance of the date of visit.
Cost: $79.00 + GST/participant
Please note that a separate fee may be required should your group wish to view our feature travelling exhibits which are not included with science centre admission or this program.
Minimum attendance: 20
Maximum attendance: 90
DETAILS TO PLAN YOUR SLEEPOVER:
• Choose from an ecology or astronomy themed program.
• Participants must supply their own sleeping bag, twin-sized air mattress or foam underlay, pillow and personal hygiene materials. No cots please.
• 1 adult chaperone required for every 5 children. Chaperones are responsible for and must supervise and stay with their group during the entire visit.
• Evening pizza break and a morning breakfast are included in cost.
• Additional food may be ordered. Please inquire when booking.
• An added fee may be required for certain travelling exhibits.
HOW TO REGISTER BY PHONE: 780-451-3344
Monday to Friday - 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
IN PERSON AT THE BOX OFFICE: (Excluding Sleepovers)
Sunday to Thursday and Holidays - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday and Saturday - 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Programs are size limited, so book early to avoid disappointment. Schedules and program elements are subject to change without notice. Minimum registration may apply.
Payment accepted by cash, Interac, VISA, MasterCard or money order payable to: Edmonton Space & Science Foundation
REGISTRATION DEPOSIT FOR SLEEPOVER
A deposit of $500 is required at time of booking, with final deposit due within 30 days of booking and final payment is due 2 weeks prior to program.
One adult chaperone is required for every five children for Sleepovers.
The $500 deposit will not be refunded in the event of cancellation.